All proceeds will assist in providing essential, life-saving services to women and children escaping immediate risk of serious injury or death due to violence in the home.
The charity provides:
- Safe emergency accommodation
- Providing a specialist family violence response 24/7 including public holidays and weekends when other services are closed
- Assisting women to develop a safety plan
- Referring and linking women and children to support options in their community, including specialist family violence services and generalist supports
- Supporting women into refuge or other accommodation options.
For more information about this charity please visit: www.safesteps.org.au
“Everyone has the right to be safe and live free from violence and abuse.”